Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

There is really nothing wacky about it, but its a catchy title.

So because it is a short day due to the Turkeyday and due to my utter boredom, I will keep this very short.

First off, I need to talk about office hygiene. There is this dude, who everyday I go to the bathroom and he's always in there washing his hands compulsively and hocking lugies. OK, fine. Maybe he is OCD about clean hands, maybe he has really bad allergies. BUT yesterday morning I get to work and walk into the bathroom and he is flossing his teeth. Not just flossing but also hocking at the same time. Is it just me or is work not the place for this guy to be doing his morning hygiene?
It's friggin disgusting. FLOSS AT HOME!

Also Nick Saban is an idiot. Google his name with 9/11 if you do not know what I am talking about.

Happy Thanksgiving yall (imagine Paula Dean saying that, she rocks)

Keepin it real from the loop.

1 comment:

yaron. said...

hocking loogies in the morning is the classic outcry of:

1 - someone who smokes
2 - someone with seasonal and/or chronic allergies
3 - a bearnstein bear
4 - someone who smokes pot (distinction)

now, someone who flosses at work in the morning is most likely a psychopath. i have occasionally washed my face at work to get the smell of smoke (see, smoking pot - distinction) off of me as best as possible, but flossing at work is just plain weird. perhaps ocd?

probably psycho.