Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh Hi There!

Friends, I apologize for the long absence. I have been getting very depressed by the news in recent weeks so I have decided to take a break.

However I did see two stories today that I wanted to share with you. Firstly

Brad Renfro Found Dead:
Yea, he's the guy from "The Client" and "Sleepers". He was found dead early this morning. The cause of death has not been announced, my money is on an overdose. Renfro is mostly famous for trying to buy heroine off an undercover cop in 2006.

And also in New Zealand, a man has been charged for drunk driving whilei driving his tractor. The tractor, which hits top speed at 5 mph, has been impounded.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to have u back

yaron. said...

truth, daniel.

so this one time i was in australia, and me and my australian cousin were driving with his fuckin' lady-friend (not his special lady, he was just helpin' her conceive), when they each started drinking some crummy australian lager. this is exactly drinking and driving.

apparently, so long as you're not over the legal limit, it's totally cool to drink and drive.