Thursday, May 29, 2008

Late Night

Its Thursday night and I just must write about this.
I'm sorry I havent posted, I have been really busy and have no time to keep you people updated on the world at large. Hopefully soon i'll have some more time.

Anyways, I am watching Last Coming Standing and im not usually into these reality TV competitions such as Nashville Star, American Idol, Hells Kitchen, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, Top Chef, Biggest Loser, Survivor, Big brother etc. Hell I don't even know that many of them, but this one is hella funny.

Anways, Last comic standing is not the point. The point is while on a commercial break an Aleve commercial comes on and you have this older gent, probably in his late 50's maybe mid 60's I don't know how to judge. Anyways, he goes "I have bad knees, but then how can I do this?" He then proceeds to start dancing up a storm "cutting a rug" if you will all over the screen. The point is to be I guess that Aleve makes him young again, heals joints, etc.
But they never show his whole body! Its like an Austin Powers movie. You see his waist down, then you see waist up. ITS NOT THE GUY DANCING!

You'd think that Aleve could splurge a little over its apparent budget and get an old guy who actually can dance. Whats the point of this commercial? someone got paid for that, and that is what pisses me off. I could've been paid to do better.

Just needed to rant.

If anyone feels like "guest blogging" please feel free to go ahead and post on the comments page. I put it to you.

Keepin it real from the loop

1 comment:

yaron. said...

you're right. it's just like an austin powers movie. i hate that shit man - they must think we're morons.

sadly, most of us probably are.