Friday, May 9, 2008

Gooood Morning

First off I'd like to start off by saying hello.

Hello.

I have some stories and I have some rants for today. I feel like I am starting to become one of those old men who love complaining about everything in rants. Well let me tell something to joo, they've got it right.

Three teenagers were arrested for decapitating a corpse and smoking weed through its skull. I shit you not. I'm not sure what else to write. I know its a "gateway" drug, but its supposed to lead to other drugs, no necro acts.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5764886.html

78-year old blind man bowls a perfect game. How does he know?
That is a very great accomplishment, nonetheless for the fact that he is blind. Good for him.
http://www.kcci.com/sports/16201286/detail.html

Video of the day:
A british beauty queen who is running for a seat in parliament. She wants to use sexy to get more young people to vote. FINALLY sexy is being used for something useful.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2008/05/08/janis.british.beauties.cnn

This dude took pictures with a bachelorette party and THEN tried to rob them. As they say in the Guinness commercials "BRILLIANT!"
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24520983/

After losing to Lithuania 48-0, the Austrian rugby team got drunk and stripped in the street outside of a bar. HAHA, they were caught and put on youtube. HAHAHAHA
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN0628612720080506

A New York woman has filed a $100 claim against the town of Norwalk,Connecticuit, saying a family outing to the Aquarium was ruined by dog poo.
The woman claims her child's shoes, along with the entire outing, were ruined when her 1-year-old stepped in dog poo outside the aquarium's Garage . City attorney M. Jeffry Spahr says the official response is that her claim is denied and in his words, "poop happens."
Kelly DeBrocky of Mahopac, N.Y., wants the city to reimburse her for $54 she spent replacing her toddler's ruined shoes and the expenses for parking and aquarium admission on April 5.
Fuckin NYers.

And now for my rant. Today it is directed at people who did NOT go to Ivy League schools, (those who did are a whole diff discussion) yet still think they are better than you. Why am I pissed off? Because while this is not too uncommon in life, it recently happened to me yesterday in my LSAT class. Yes, I am studying for the LSATs. We were talking about how it might have been easier to take the course in college, since everyone in the class now has full time jobs and on top of all the studying we have to do, our social lives don't exist. Then there is this girl in my class, let us call her "uggo". So this is one of those people who always has to one up someone else, as well as throw themself into the conversation. One person says: "Yea, I worked really hard in school and got good grades, and I still had a bunch of free time" to which this girl replies "Well, I went to like the hardest most competitive school ever, so, y'know it was different for me" First off, she doesn't know where any of us went to school. She went to Johns Hopkins. ooo. I'm not knocking Hopkins, I have friends who went there and its a great school. It's not fucking MIT.
Where does she get off 1) assuming she went to a better school than everyone else in the room and 2) assuming that Hopkins makes her a better person. I would like to add people who went to Wash U (GREAT school), Michigan, Duke/UNC to this list. Please feel free to add anymore. Oh, and Barnard. They are the fucking worst, because these girls go around telling people they go to Columbia, when really they didn't get in to Columbia. They are pretentious Liars.

Now I went to a state school, and a damn good one at that. Without us, you wouldn't have Kermit the Frog or UnderArmor (a little trivia for you guys). I spoke with the mother of a medical school applicant the other day, and she was talking about how her daughter goes to an Ivy school but is not doing well and getting "A's" (I don't know if that means's B's or failing, but either way it must be hard to live up to this woman's standards). She then says to me when talking about wanting to boost her daughter's GPA: "What if she transfers to somewhere, like a state school, where everything is easier".
Fucking Snob.

So FU Uggo from Hopkins. One day you will make a comment like that to someone who went to Yale and they will put you in your rightful place in the pecking order of school snobs. I can only hope it will be soon.
and FU mom who thinks state school's are a joke, I hope you get attacked by muppets in sleek, thermal athletic wear.

Thats all for today, leave one.

Keepin it real from the loop

No comments: